Monday, June 21, 2010

Holiday!

Yes yes, finally!
My finals are over!!

But you know, exams with gaps in between aren't that good afterall.
My papers were on last Tuesday, Wednesday and the last one today (Monday).
With the 4-5 days gap, one will tend to lose the mood to study T_T

Sigh. Just hope I did alright!

But anyway, let's enjoy the semester break! whee.
I have no plans but I guess I'll just rot at home as usual. Haha

Might try to pick up amigurumi again.
So tempting to buy those books with pretty patterns~~ <3

Other than that, my goal for this break would be;
1) Shall not eat supper every night! haha and maybe..
2) Treat my dry scalp :(. Might even got for a hair treatment and have a haircut!
Woo! But I won't cut my hair short anymore though. We'll see~ hehe

Okay, till I have something interesting to update on :))

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment