Monday, June 7, 2010

Accidents.

Seriously, recently there are so many accidents and death cases in Miri
that makes Miri doesn't seem like a real safe place anymore!

There were 4 cases involving Curtin students that happened in less than 2 weeks?
1 being the death of a student due to pneumonia I think?
And then 1 accident tat involved death of a student? But I'm not very sure about this one.
Another accident, that involved some minor injuries, but caused some big dramas in Columbia Asia that the Uni had to apologized for.
After that, was the suicide case of a first year student, which happened in yeap, Bintang Plaza carpark -.-
The student was said to be a really bright and smart student, but was pressured by friends or something.. What a pity!

Last week(?), there was another road accident that happened at the Boulevard highway,
which again involved 2 deaths!
Source of this accident? Street Racing!
1 car, a Proton, lost control and went over the divider..
A Harrier at high speed, was coming down from the highway, crashed into the car!

And another accident just happened at noon just now!
A car was sandwiched between a bus and a cement truck.
I heard the victim's a manager from Shell!
The scary thing is, I heard the head was 'decapitated' and the brain exploded or something T_T
Crashed between 2 huge cars...
Ohh the tragic! T_T

Let us pray for each other's safety
and also blessings for the Curtin Students sitting for the final exam! hehe

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment