For those who are ever curious though..
Della got straight a's in her SPM although they're not straight a+.
It's still good enough right :P
With 2a- and 1a I think.
She is right now in Taylors, KL. Yeap.
Taking Foundations in Architecture!
So whoever's in KL can say hi when you see her hahah.
Anyway, parents haven't been around since last Friday and will only be back
this coming Saturday.
And during this period, I have to say that I respect housewives,
for what they can do!
It's so hard for me! Having to take care of bro and sis' meals.
Yes, I have to cook! Since I don't have a maid now.
And thinking of what to cook is the most tedious part lol.
Even if I do have something in mind, but when I open the freezer...
I can't really tell what is what... i.e. meat, etc.
And to have such cooperative siblings, who only do what they're supposed to do.
I've became such an old woman, because I think I nag so much these days.
Now, I know why parents nag! hahaha -.-
Anyway, I must share the hot-ness of Uchi Hiroki <33
Lirik Lagu Birunya Cinta
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment