How I spent my New Year's eve? I had work in the noon. So yeah, I spent the noon labeling arrows for the tournament today.

Left work earlier today to join the sweeties for dinner! :D
But we didn't take any group picture T_T
Then, we headed to Desserts for ice-cream! and entertained ourselves with Malay.
Haha. It was really funny though.
It's sad that we actually mixed up some Japanese word with Malay.
Giraffe?
Hui Li: Kirin!
Umberlla?
Hui Li: Kasa!
Bear?
Me: Kuma!
Haha :P
Yay, then we headed over to Hui Li's house for games and supposedly 'countdown'.
And we all played 'Pictionary' which was so fun! We should play again next time with more people :))
But we were so into the game, we skipped countdown. hahah.
Me: Hey, it's 11:59pm already. Should we countdown?
Since 1 round of drawing is 1 minute. So we finished that round and yay!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :P
Oh. And of course, thanks Hui Li's Mum for the lovely hot chocolate! Mmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment