Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cravings

So, my coursemates and I were talking about food and how
all of us were craving for kueh chap!

And so we planned to go to WZT for the kueh chap for lunch, before our class at 2:30p.m!
I prefer Ho Poh's anyway :(

But silly us, forgetting that they would usually be sold out by lunch time, still went there.
The worse thing was, we already ordered our drinks.
They didn't feel like eating the other food there
We finished up our drinks and head to Bintang Plaza after that!

Off to Marrybrown we go~ whee~
There's these 2 tables on Marrybrown where the chairs are swings that swings!!
But obviously there were all occupied :(
Since I was already full thanks to the drink at WZT,
I only had 6 pieces of Prawn Fingers, which were nicee
and mash potatoes, which was quite tasteless.. =/

random. Wahaha.


After the meal, we went to buy some donuts from Big Apple!
and bought for the other coursemates who couldn't join us :)

From top left to right by row;
Choreo, Alien, White Almond?, Cocoring, Moonracker, Chocaholic


So, I'm a happy girl today xD

We were late for class.
Was supposed to drive, but in the end went straight to uni with friend's car.
Didn't bring my bag along in the first place,
and so I went to class empty handed. hahaha

and we had the donuts before a tutorial,
being a slow eater I finished up mine quite slow
and while eating, the lecturer came in and was like o.O
cos I had chocolate all over my mouth.... xD

By the way, Miri is so hazey now! 
Ugh!


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment